This 2007 Mitsubishi Colt CZ3 1.3 is a surprisingly large car on the inside with enough headroom for the tallest of people. The small 1.3 engine is economic, yet nippy enough for most situations. It is in Silver with black cloth interior and features include: air conditioning, CD player, electric windows and central locking. Included in the sale is a full service, a new ITV and 6 months parts and labour warranty.
This Mitsubishi Colt will make an ideal little town car for everyday use here on the Costa Blanca Spain and with all year round parking at Alicante from as little as 275€ per year it is a sensible alternative to expensive car hire rates for villa owners. To request more information or to book a test drive, take advantage of our free call back service now.
A Few Mitsubishi Colt Facts
In 2004, the Mitsubishi Colt was launched in Europe, with models ranging from 1.1 MPI Mivec, 1.3 MPI Mivec, 1.5 MPI Mivec and 1.5 Turbo Mivec in petrol. A three-door version arrived in 2005 for Europe only.
A Few Facts About Mitsubishi Motors
1. Mitsubishi’s automotive origins dates back to 1917 when the Mitsubishi Model A was first introduced
2. In 1971 Mitsubishi sell their first car in the U.S. rebadged as the Dodge Colt.
3. In 1973 the Montero wins the Paris-Dakar Rally in its debut year.
4. In 1990 Mitsubishi Motors designs the world's first electronically-controlled Traction Control
5. In 2009 After more than 40 years of development and many awards, the production version of the 2010
Mitsubishi Innovative Electric Vehicle (i-MiEV) is launched to multiple markets worldwide.
Buy With Confidence with Mía Cars
"All cars bought and sold by Mía Cars have been checked with the Spanish Traffic department for any finance or outstanding debts and all cars are guaranteed to be clean. Buy with confidence at Mía Cars of Javea"